We're hiring a Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Digital Transformation division.
Progress Technologies is a passionate and highly skilled team of engineers in the mechanical, electronic, and software fields. With the theme of manufacturing innovation, we are offering technical services in the design development process to major manufacturers in Japan.
Digital Transformation is Progress Technologies’ newest service offering to our enterprise customers in order to help them take advantage of digitization opportunities and avoid its pitfalls. From strategy, organization and new business concepts to the core technology, change management and realized results.
As a Project Manager in the Digital transformation division, you will be responsible for managing the customers’ relationship, oversee and manage the projects’ end to end lifecycle, collaborate with onsite and offshore teams to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality, meeting the implementation deadlines.
- 100% client facing, while managing all communication channels and forums within projects, including meetings, workshops, email and documentation.
- Work with internal product units to deliver great products that meet and exceed end customer expectations.
- Accountable for the delivery of our products within the program budget, meeting our customer needs.
- Manage customer relationships
- Provide the project management deliverables during Quotation and other business development related activities.
- Managing, reviewing and analyzing project budgets & resources including actioning change and resource requests
- You will have an engineering or computer science degree and/or extensive working experience in the domain and with the software development life-cycle.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project management and product life-cycle management and have managed complex projects.
- Empathize with people from different cultural backgrounds and operating in various roles at several organizational levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Autonomy, proactiveness, commercial acumen, comfortable in operating with ambiguity and doer are essential skills.
- Native level of Japanese
When you join PT:
Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create a positive change. We offer flexible hours, remote work, support for getting certifications, a good working environment and the opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Applications are open!
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you to all those who applied to work with us!